focusrequest.com




Please share, so my dream can become reality.
Please share to help me get my goal.



Introduction

Dear Focus fans all around the globe!

My name is Elias Veine Wiig, born on 27 April 1995. I am an extremely HUGE Focus fan from Norway. 


I'm looking for Focus recordings. Have you recorded a Focus concert? 


I love to collect Focus recordings, and I have tried to get recordings for a long time now. I would have appreciated very much if you would like to send me any audio recordings of Focus the band.



What I’m interested in

I am an extremely eager obsessed Focus collector, completist and enthusiast. I have all the official releases, and everything from the Eruptions / House Of The Kings group, and all YouTube videos/audios. But I feel that my collection is still far from complete.


  • The entire Lanx 1970 concert, and more from 1970.
  • Concerts from 1971-1978, 2002-2019, 2021.
  • I'm also interested in concerts with bands Thijs played with Eef Albers & Band, Thomas Blug Band and Will Nuruwe & Friends, etc. 1979-2001.
  • Or anything of these: Click here
  • Services that can be used are, wetransfer.comfilemail.complustransfer.com or dropbox.com
  • An alternate solution I've done earlier: The owner of a recording offered me to send his original CD (because he didn't know how to copy CD's), then I copied it, and sent it back, together with some extra surprises (of what i'm allowed to send). 


Concerts with improvisations, songs rarely performed and rare jams would be amazing. 

Are there any more recordings out there?


If you want to help me, I would be very grateful.

Thank You very much in advance for being helpful and responsive! 

Hope to hear from you, and let me know what you have in your collection. 




More about this request

Do you have any recordings, or recorded a Focus concert yourself? Probably as a memory. Have you got a recording marked "not for trading" or "do not share"? Please send it to me. 


I am an extremely eager obsessed Focus collector, completist and enthusiast.


You’re doing me a big, big favor if you can help me and send me stuff. That would make me very, very happy. Something that I love very, very much that I can enjoy in my collection. I really appreciate it, and I will be eternally grateful and thankful.


I’ve tried everything. And now I really want to manage it.  That’s my biggest dream.


I know that people around the world actually have rare live recordings of Focus! I know there's out there somewhere. Now I can’t stop thinking about it at all. 

I already have a few rare private recordings. I keep these recordings close to my chest privately in my own collection. I’m really grateful for these recordings, and I enjoy them every single day. 


I want you to know that I’m trustful, and serious. 

You do not have to worry about your recordings. I know and understand very well that it’s pretty rare and unique recordings. I do not share Focus recordings around. I will never ever share it with anyone at all. The recordings are for private use only in my private collection. The recordings will be safe in my collection.


If you want to, I can sign a strict contract with strict agreements. 


I'm very optimistic, and I believe that there’s opportunities for my dream will come true. I try to wait patiently, but it's not always that easy. 


One beautiful day I have a much bigger collection with amazing and rare Focus recordings. And I’m very excited only to think what could show up in my collection soon. 


We are Focus fans, we are friends after all, we're not enemies, we are like a big family. We do each other's services, help each other, and stuff like that.


All I’m trying to do is to get my collection bigger, and enjoy more and more recordings and just keep collecting for myself what I love most of all, and be able to have a larger exclusive collection. That's what I'm really passionate about. My goal is to accomplish. It makes me so excited. Please help me, Focus friends. 

More about me

I’m not only collecting the recordings, I’m actually listening, every single day. 

On the way to work, home from work, at night before sleeping, during the day, when I ride my bike, when I walk, during road trips, etc. Yes, you can call me an obsessive fan.


Most of all it’s a huge enthusiasm, and a big dream. Everybody in this world has a dream, and the goal of life, as a bucket list, is to follow your dreams, and never ever give up. You have some big dreams in life too; Imagine yourself your own dreams that you really want to implement and experience yourself, then you will easily understand my desperate feeling. 


You know, people who are eager collectors and completists and enthusiasts only keep collecting what they love, and they’ll never quit. They never give up. If you’re a collector of something, you know exactly how I feel as well. You would never stop collecting, right. And you’ll never give up trying all you can to get more items to your collection. Am I right? And in order to get material, one often has to contact other people around the world. That's what I'm trying to do via this blog post here. 


My bucket list:


  • Get a huge collection with rare Focus recordings to listen to and enjoy.
  • Get even more Focus recordings.
  • Experience at least 10 Focus concerts every year.
  • Meet past and present Focus members, spend some time with them, and talk with them.
  • And even more Focus recordings.
  • Try to play drums with Focus during a sound check.



I have Asperger’s syndrome. People with Asperger's syndrome are known for having one, or several, intensely focused interests. These "special topics" can give the person with Asperger's a great deal of enjoyment and satisfaction. They seem drawn or driven to their special interests, spending hours on them during free time. Topics vary widely.


Most people with Asperger also like to collect stuff and things. Someone collects weird stuff, while others more normal stuff. For me, it’s Focus recordings. That makes me very happy. That’s my life! That’s my happiness.

That’s how it is like to have Aspergers syndrome, when we get new things to our collection, we get very excited.


You should have seen the excitement, joy and happiness I get when I get more Focus stuff to my collection. My excitement is extremely big! Had you seen my reaction, you’ll understand my huge excitement. 



Acknowledgements

Throughout my history as a live concert recordings collector enthusiast of Focus, I have been in contact with a lot of generous fellow Focus fans and collectors. A big thank you to all of them!


I really appreciate what I’ve got so far. I want to dedicate a huge Thank You to the following people for their help, time and effort and sending me great Focus stuff I’ve got through the years: Peet Johnson, Neil Gowland, Bert Monster, Ron Rowlands, Steffen Staugaard, Rodrigo Montovani, Bjørn-Peder Johansen, Egil Trøa, etc.



It’s a proven fact that generosity makes you a happier person, so if you’re generous enough to send me Focus recordings, then Thank You very, very, very much! 



Inspiring quotes I follow, that makes me happy and follow my dreams







The quotes was found on Google.com

My collection so far






 thefocuscollector@gmail.com / Facebook (link)





www.focusrequest.com / © eliasveinewiig.blogspot.com
Elias Veine Wiig © blog homepage 2021
Focus the band © Thijs van Leer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Factual errors on Focus set lists on setlist.fm should be fixed and corrected

Recordings & albums by Focus that exists